Saturday, April 9, 2011

MAC: Strobe Cream


So I probably read over 15 makeup reviews a day. Why, do you ask? Because I'm obsessed with makeup. It is amazing to me that I can apply a few products to my face and conceal the truth of my life: I'm a mess! It's what children do to you! (And a husband, bless his heart.) The truth is we all get tired and we need a quick fix. Well, not because we care that much about what other's think but because we feel better when we look better. I don't care who you are, if you know you are wearing hot panties underneath those mommy sweats... well you can turn heads just from knowing you are one hot thing.

I've got a beauty product that is so relatively inexpensive and it really works miracles. I don't hear a lot of people talk about this product, but I've been using it for years and through my pregnancies and especially after childbirth. I especially like to use it when I'm crabby, well just incase the hubby may need extra motivation to enter the room. It is Strobe Cream by MAC. I love this stuff, one tube lasts me over two years and it costs around $30. I love love love the glow it gives and it is hands down my favorite moisturizer. You can smear it all over if you are really dry or just dab small amounts on your cheeks. Either way you will be dewy and amazing and like you are 18 again. I promise. And if it doesn't work for you, consider just having sex every day before putting on your makeup. Yeah right.

No comments: