Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cle de Peau Refining Fluid Foundation


Yes ladies, this is expensive and exclusive. You can only purchase it at Barneys or Neiman Marcus and I won't even tell you what this costs until the end of the review.

I read Dr. Phil's wife's book "55" and just loved it, even though I'm in my 20's. Robin McGraw is insightful and graceful, and let's face it she looks AMAZING for her age. She says she owes that to excercise and healthy eating habits, but she also recommends a few beauty products. One of them is Cle de Peau cosmetics. Yes, they are very very pricey. I am sure L'Oreal makes just as good quality products. BUT I love this foundation. It makes my skin dewy, fresh and smooth. It has reflecting qualities that really help add a glow to your skin. It's thickness is in between a tinted moisturizer and a medium coverage foundation. It will cover imperfections. It will come with an SPF 24. It will cost you around $120. YES I typed it correctly!! If your wallet can't meet that need, I recommend L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation for only $18, a very nice foundation that I will be posting about soon!

No comments: