Monday, April 18, 2011

My Children are Sick but I'm Staying Motivated

On Friday my baby girl got a fever and it continued through the weekend. Now my 3 year old daughter has a fever as well, so far no vomiting thank goodness!

We all are just a little under the weather here! The house is quiet which is a nice change. I know I should be cooking or cleaning, but it has been near impossible to do. I did do the dishes this morning, only to find new dishes in the sink by noon. :(

Sometimes I feel I will never catch up! My office has looked like a bomb went off in it since February. It is the last room that gets cleaned in the house. Clearly, I need a new plan. My closet is in serious need for organization, again I seriously need a new plan. I purchased new books on fashion and organization and all it was was a procrastination technique. I thought I was being smart but all I was doing was buying time.

I guess I need to start small and make a few goals to stick to. My goals are to: Finish my closet and work for a few hours on the office. I will upload before and after photos!

Cheers,
Rebecca


No comments: