Friday, February 3, 2012

I HEART Nick Arrojo!


This is a picture of me and my lovely friend Rebekah with the one and only NICK ARROJO! My hubby (bless his heart) surprised me for my 29th birthday and sent us lucky girls to NYC! Not only did he put us in an AMAZING suite on the 38th floor in the Mandarin Oriental, he sent us chocolate cake, champagne, and made hair cut appointments for us with Nick.

My hubby must be tired of watching TLC's What Not To Wear.

Anyway, Nick was so friendly! He is MUCH more handsome in person than he is on TV. He gave us great cuts, and took some serious time on our hair. He gave Bekah bangs and he gave me a cute bob. Each hair cut costed around $150. Pretty reasonable for him, IMO.

My husband tried to get us appointments with Carmindy, but she was out of town. Bummer!

No comments: