Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God Has Blessed Me


Let me ask you if this ever happens to you:

Life gets a little busy. Maybe the kids get sick, the hubby gets crabby, you can't find your favorite jeans, and your best friend calls you and vents about her bad day. At the end of the week, you feel like you got hit by a bus. You're too afraid to go to date night because your body is tired.

Then it happens. Someone experiences something much worse. In my case, a dear friend lost an adult child. It's like a GIANT wake up call! The lord has reminded me how lucky I really am.

Who cares if my toddler daughters are fighting non stop? They are alive and well and I should be thanking my lucky stars.

Who cares if my hubby gets tired and crabby after a long day's work? The lord has blessed him with good work, a solid career, and a roof over our heads.

Who cares if a friendship becomes more needy than helpful? Friendship has it's ups and downs. I am blessed to have people that value my opinion.

Thank you lord, for opening my eyes. I am forever grateful for my christian husband and our family. I am forever thankful for our faith in Jesus.

This may not be about makeup... it's about much more.

Live your life to the fullest and be thankful!

No comments: